esplain

Thursday, December 31, 2009
WHAT IS UP WITH MY LAYOUT??

i was going through my bookmarks and i found this blog
http://ciole.blogspot.com/
they might be an old school friend but i can't remember

so i started reading some of their posts and it made me realize how i couldn't write anything like it and reminded me why i stopped blogging.

i can barely be bothered to finish posts properly and i was never good at making sense when im writing things that i care about.

also i think it's pretty boring reading what other people wrote unless you know them and that's like 30 people. not that i have 30 friends (i have less).

i don't know where im going with this
:(

what i had in my head when i woke up -

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so as im in your house atm and you're still asleep, i found some really old photos of you on your computer.

which im posting on my blog.

ok then

thanks!
ADIOSSSS

Unknown said...

I LUFF YOUUU